We will be driving from Banff, ultimately to Whitefish, Montana. We will be spending time first in Waterton before moving on. Has anyone driven the Banff to Waterton portion?? If so, welcome suggestions for best routes (scenic and/or fastest). We won't be in any particular rush and won't be doing this until mid September. Hoping traffic will have lessen by then.
Banff to Waterton and on
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Golden BC
- 2 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 3 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 6 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 10 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 11 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 12 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 13 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 14 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 15 Golden, British Columbia
- 16 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 18 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 19 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 20 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 21 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 22 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 23 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 24 America by Rail
- 25 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?