Planning a long weekend in Banff. I will be landing at Calgary September 25 at 9 pm, will pick up a rental car. Flying out on September 27 noon.
Hoping to include Banff and Yoho.
Any suggestions for hikes, hotels / cabins, kayak rentals and itineraries for 3 full days.
How is the weather in late September?
Few things in mind: lake Louise, Agnes, tea house, emerald lake, peyto lake, moraine lake
How far should I drive on icefield towards Jasper?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 2 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 3 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 4 Victoria Island
- 5 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 6 Accommodation in halifax
- 7 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 10 Two week taster
- 11 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 12 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 13 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 14 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 15 Translink and itinerary questions
- 16 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 17 Montreal Restaurants
- 18 Traveling with your bike
- 19 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 20 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 23 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 24 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 25 First Hikes - Flatlanders