We (my husband a 5-year kid) are planning to visit these places for the first time in May. I set an itinerary based on the the other posts and think that three full days in each place are enough. What do ou think?
Which places do you recommend to visit and stay in our way Jasper- Vancouver?
Also would appreciate 3-star hotel recommendations, preferably with kitchen appliances.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 2 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 3 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 4 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Quebec to yarmouth
- 10 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 11 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 12 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 13 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 16 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 17 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 18 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 19 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 20 Pearson Airport logistics
- 21 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 22 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States