We (my husband a 5-year kid) are planning to visit these places for the first time in May. I set an itinerary based on the the other posts and think that three full days in each place are enough. What do ou think?
Which places do you recommend to visit and stay in our way Jasper- Vancouver?
Also would appreciate 3-star hotel recommendations, preferably with kitchen appliances.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Flying in to Vancouver for 7 days. Need help with trip plan.
- 2 Maratimes in 3 weeks
- 3 Have 7 days to travel in British Columbia
- 4 From Montreal Trudeau airport to Downtown
- 5 Vancouver, BC
- 6 Upcoming trip to Newfoundland / itinerary question
- 7 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 8 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 9 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 10 Vancouver in June
- 11 Halifax to Moncton
- 12 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 13 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 14 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 15 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 16 3 days in europe
- 17 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 18 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 19 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 20 Quebec province GTG?
- 21 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 22 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 23 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 24 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 25 Best hikes in Banff