We (my husband a 5-year kid) are planning to visit these places for the first time in May. I set an itinerary based on the the other posts and think that three full days in each place are enough. What do ou think?
Which places do you recommend to visit and stay in our way Jasper- Vancouver?
Also would appreciate 3-star hotel recommendations, preferably with kitchen appliances.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hotels in Quebec City
- 2 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 3 Northern Lights
- 4 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 5 Flying from Toronto to London
- 6 Rental car
- 7 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 8 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 9 Montreal in April
- 10 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 11 Cross country drive
- 12 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 13 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 14 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 15 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 16 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 17 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 18 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 19 First family trip to Toronto.
- 20 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 21 Calgary Stampede
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 24 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 25 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report