We (my husband a 5-year kid) are planning to visit these places for the first time in May. I set an itinerary based on the the other posts and think that three full days in each place are enough. What do ou think?
Which places do you recommend to visit and stay in our way Jasper- Vancouver?
Also would appreciate 3-star hotel recommendations, preferably with kitchen appliances.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagra Falls
- 2 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 3 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 4 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 6 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 7 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 8 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 9 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 10 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 11 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 12 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 13 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 14 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 15 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 16 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 17 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 18 Road Trip to Calgary
- 19 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 20 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 21 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 22 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 23 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 24 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 25 Eating lobster