Need some ideas for trip itinerary - arriving at Calgary mid October, arriving Thursday morning, will rent a car, flying out from Calgary on Sunday noon. My first visit to the area.
What can I cover on a long weekend? Hoping to include Lake Louise, Jasper, maybe Emerald Lake in Yoho.
What activities are available during October? Is kayaking an option?
Any recommendations for cabins?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 4 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 5 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Skiing in Whistler
- 7 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 8 lodging in whistler
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December