I am planning to spend time with the spouse in the area between May 27th - June 4th. Since this is my first time there, I would like to know how best to plan my time there in terms of places to hit i.e must not miss. Also, I am not sure what would be an economical way to cover for my stay (i.e. decent hotels) along the way. What else could I consider besides the cities that I have mentioned above? Would appreciate tips from the local community and fellow traveler community who have been there/done that.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BC or Alberta drives
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 5 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 8 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 11 lodging in whistler
- 12 Torino in february
- 13 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 14 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 15 My Family Travle Vlog
- 16 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 17 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 18 What is famous in canada?
- 19 Looking for fellow travellers
- 20 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 21 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 22 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 25 Across Canada by Train