I was just looking over my trip for this summer and here is the final itinerary
First night:Fly in to Calgary late Thursday night, Rent a car, stay at the airport hotel
Day one: Drive to Banff, maybe eat in Cranmore on the way
Day Two Banff Banff national park
Day Three Banff Yoho National Park
Day Four Banff Lake Louise and Lake Morraine
Day Five Jasper
Day Sice Jasper
Day Seven Jasper
Day Eight drive from Jasper to Airport Stay over night, morning flight home. I changed this from the hostel in Cranmore to save on the rental car for one night.
My question is should I change day four to stay in Lake Louise,( might be too late.)
and then drive to Jasper from there on Day Five. Seems like a lot of Driving especially if we want to go to Lake Morraine early before visiting Lake Louise.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UFC 206 Preview
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 7 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 8 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 9 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 11 March in Montreal?
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 14 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 15 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 16 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 17 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 20 Tofino
- 21 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 22 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 23 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 24 11th and 12th grade
- 25 Vancouver trip report!