I was just looking over my trip for this summer and here is the final itinerary
First night:Fly in to Calgary late Thursday night, Rent a car, stay at the airport hotel
Day one: Drive to Banff, maybe eat in Cranmore on the way
Day Two Banff Banff national park
Day Three Banff Yoho National Park
Day Four Banff Lake Louise and Lake Morraine
Day Five Jasper
Day Sice Jasper
Day Seven Jasper
Day Eight drive from Jasper to Airport Stay over night, morning flight home. I changed this from the hostel in Cranmore to save on the rental car for one night.
My question is should I change day four to stay in Lake Louise,( might be too late.)
and then drive to Jasper from there on Day Five. Seems like a lot of Driving especially if we want to go to Lake Morraine early before visiting Lake Louise.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 45th Birthday Getaway
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 10 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 11 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 15 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian