I was just looking over my trip for this summer and here is the final itinerary
First night:Fly in to Calgary late Thursday night, Rent a car, stay at the airport hotel
Day one: Drive to Banff, maybe eat in Cranmore on the way
Day Two Banff Banff national park
Day Three Banff Yoho National Park
Day Four Banff Lake Louise and Lake Morraine
Day Five Jasper
Day Sice Jasper
Day Seven Jasper
Day Eight drive from Jasper to Airport Stay over night, morning flight home. I changed this from the hostel in Cranmore to save on the rental car for one night.
My question is should I change day four to stay in Lake Louise,( might be too late.)
and then drive to Jasper from there on Day Five. Seems like a lot of Driving especially if we want to go to Lake Morraine early before visiting Lake Louise.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 4 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 11 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 14 BC or Alberta drives
- 15 Torino in february
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 18 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 19 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Skiing in Whistler
- 21 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 22 lodging in whistler
- 23 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 24 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 25 My Family Travle Vlog