I was just looking over my trip for this summer and here is the final itinerary
First night:Fly in to Calgary late Thursday night, Rent a car, stay at the airport hotel
Day one: Drive to Banff, maybe eat in Cranmore on the way
Day Two Banff Banff national park
Day Three Banff Yoho National Park
Day Four Banff Lake Louise and Lake Morraine
Day Five Jasper
Day Sice Jasper
Day Seven Jasper
Day Eight drive from Jasper to Airport Stay over night, morning flight home. I changed this from the hostel in Cranmore to save on the rental car for one night.
My question is should I change day four to stay in Lake Louise,( might be too late.)
and then drive to Jasper from there on Day Five. Seems like a lot of Driving especially if we want to go to Lake Morraine early before visiting Lake Louise.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 4 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston