We have several days reserved in Banff, mid-July, as part of a Rockies trip but have just been made aware of a potential snow issue. We had also planned on Glacier National Park until we found out that due to the record snow fall, the park road may not even be open until the end of July. Is Banff in the same situation regarding snow? I'm thinking that further North = bigger snow problem. We plan on light hiking/biking but am worried we may be too early this year due to the unusually heavy winter (in the US anyway). Comments are appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 9 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 10 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 13 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 14 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 15 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 16 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 17 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 18 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 20 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 21 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 22 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 23 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 24 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 25 Athabasca Walks