We have several days reserved in Banff, mid-July, as part of a Rockies trip but have just been made aware of a potential snow issue. We had also planned on Glacier National Park until we found out that due to the record snow fall, the park road may not even be open until the end of July. Is Banff in the same situation regarding snow? I'm thinking that further North = bigger snow problem. We plan on light hiking/biking but am worried we may be too early this year due to the unusually heavy winter (in the US anyway). Comments are appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 2 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 5 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 6 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 7 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 9 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 10 Victoria Island
- 11 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 12 Accommodation in halifax
- 13 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 14 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 15 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 16 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 17 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 18 Translink and itinerary questions
- 19 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 20 Montreal Restaurants
- 21 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 22 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 25 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please