We have several days reserved in Banff, mid-July, as part of a Rockies trip but have just been made aware of a potential snow issue. We had also planned on Glacier National Park until we found out that due to the record snow fall, the park road may not even be open until the end of July. Is Banff in the same situation regarding snow? I'm thinking that further North = bigger snow problem. We plan on light hiking/biking but am worried we may be too early this year due to the unusually heavy winter (in the US anyway). Comments are appreciated!!
Banff in July - 2011 Snow
- 1 I9220 Unlocked Android Smart phone
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?