My wife and I will be spending 3 nights in Banff and two in Lake Louise the second week of July.
Will it be cold enough to wear anything more than a sweater in the evenings?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Problems with ETA visa process?
- 4 Banff in early June
- 5 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 6 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Quebec City in mid-November
- 9 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 10 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 11 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 14 Calgary
- 15 Tofino
- 16 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 19 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 21 Banff in October
- 22 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 23 Quebec City in autumn
- 24 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 25 Quebec City