I am working on plans for our September 2018 Canadian Rockies trip and have a question. We will have 6 days to spend in the Banff and Lake Louise areas. Afterwards we'll travel the Icefields Parkway to Jasper for 3 nights, before returning to Canmore and then Calgary and then home to Kansas. We'd like to see/do the following in the Banff/Lake Louise area: Bow River Float, Tunnel Mountain Hike, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Upper Hot Springs, Cave Basin, Banff Springs Hotel, Banff Gondola, Lake Minnewanka, Bow Valley Parkway, Lake Louise, Johnstone Canyon, Yoho, Takakkaw Falls, Emerald Lake, Stanley Glacier, Sunshine Meadows, Fenland Trail, Moraine Lake, Lake Agnes hike. Can someone help me put them in a best/efficient driving route so we avoid doing a lot of backtracking? Any help would be greatly appreciated as we don't know anything about the area. Are there maps or travel guides you'd recommend? I'd also like to hear about anything else I should include.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 2 Dinabol increase your muscle power
- 3 How to find Condo Townhouses for Sale Brampton ON?
- 4 You can increase the muscle strenght witrh the help of Bulking Stack
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 Best Jasper Campground
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster