After changing my vacation plans from Europe in May due to work conflicts and not wanting to pay the high airfares during the summer months we have decided to visit the Canadian Rockies this year. We've always wanted to visit and I'm looking into visiting for 9 days. I'm looking at dates in either late June or late August in order to avoid mosquitoes, but we are certainly open to July if they won't be that bad. We are an active couple in our 30's interested in hiking, rafting or canoeing, horseback riding and doing a glacier walk. As always any advice is appreciated.
Banff and Jasper,late June or late August?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March