After changing my vacation plans from Europe in May due to work conflicts and not wanting to pay the high airfares during the summer months we have decided to visit the Canadian Rockies this year. We've always wanted to visit and I'm looking into visiting for 9 days. I'm looking at dates in either late June or late August in order to avoid mosquitoes, but we are certainly open to July if they won't be that bad. We are an active couple in our 30's interested in hiking, rafting or canoeing, horseback riding and doing a glacier walk. As always any advice is appreciated.
Banff and Jasper,late June or late August?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 3 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Quebic City or Montreal
- 7 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October