After 10 days in Vancouver & Whistler in late August, we plan to drive route 99 from Whistler north to Pavillion then Hgwy 1 to Hope and end in Vancouver. We have 2 nights to spend along the way. Looking for stops, good eats, sights, & especially places to stay not in the standard tour books. We have already been to Banff, Jasper, Kamloops other trips in case you are wondering why we are skipping those. We are seniors but love to hike and adventure. Should we expect cooler weather, rain or snow in mountains?? Thanks
B & B's & Inns on the way to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 quebec
- 6 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 7 Jet to Victoria
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Fresh Fruit from US
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?