After 10 days in Vancouver & Whistler in late August, we plan to drive route 99 from Whistler north to Pavillion then Hgwy 1 to Hope and end in Vancouver. We have 2 nights to spend along the way. Looking for stops, good eats, sights, & especially places to stay not in the standard tour books. We have already been to Banff, Jasper, Kamloops other trips in case you are wondering why we are skipping those. We are seniors but love to hike and adventure. Should we expect cooler weather, rain or snow in mountains?? Thanks
B & B's & Inns on the way to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Car Service
- 2 Gaspe
- 3 Tours
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 7 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 8 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 9 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 10 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 13 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 16 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit