After 10 days in Vancouver & Whistler in late August, we plan to drive route 99 from Whistler north to Pavillion then Hgwy 1 to Hope and end in Vancouver. We have 2 nights to spend along the way. Looking for stops, good eats, sights, & especially places to stay not in the standard tour books. We have already been to Banff, Jasper, Kamloops other trips in case you are wondering why we are skipping those. We are seniors but love to hike and adventure. Should we expect cooler weather, rain or snow in mountains?? Thanks
B & B's & Inns on the way to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove