After 10 days in Vancouver & Whistler in late August, we plan to drive route 99 from Whistler north to Pavillion then Hgwy 1 to Hope and end in Vancouver. We have 2 nights to spend along the way. Looking for stops, good eats, sights, & especially places to stay not in the standard tour books. We have already been to Banff, Jasper, Kamloops other trips in case you are wondering why we are skipping those. We are seniors but love to hike and adventure. Should we expect cooler weather, rain or snow in mountains?? Thanks
B & B's & Inns on the way to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 5 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 13 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 16 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 19 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 20 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 21 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 22 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 23 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?