After 10 days in Vancouver & Whistler in late August, we plan to drive route 99 from Whistler north to Pavillion then Hgwy 1 to Hope and end in Vancouver. We have 2 nights to spend along the way. Looking for stops, good eats, sights, & especially places to stay not in the standard tour books. We have already been to Banff, Jasper, Kamloops other trips in case you are wondering why we are skipping those. We are seniors but love to hike and adventure. Should we expect cooler weather, rain or snow in mountains?? Thanks
B & B's & Inns on the way to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 how to search for owls in winter
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 Canada in winter
- 5 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 6 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise