After 10 days in Vancouver & Whistler in late August, we plan to drive route 99 from Whistler north to Pavillion then Hgwy 1 to Hope and end in Vancouver. We have 2 nights to spend along the way. Looking for stops, good eats, sights, & especially places to stay not in the standard tour books. We have already been to Banff, Jasper, Kamloops other trips in case you are wondering why we are skipping those. We are seniors but love to hike and adventure. Should we expect cooler weather, rain or snow in mountains?? Thanks
B & B's & Inns on the way to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 4 Victoria
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 7 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 8 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 9 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 10 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 11 NOTL weather in Sept
- 12 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 13 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 14 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 15 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 16 birthday trip
- 17 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Hotels in Toronto
- 21 Advice trip to Canada
- 22 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 23 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 24 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 25 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !