We will be in USA from March 26 after a cruise and looking at going to Whitehorse in the Yukon to hopefully see the northern lights. I can find 2 companies that do a 3/4 night package (Northern Tales ) based in Whitehorse and ( the Great Canadian Adventure Co) based in Edmonton. Both seem to be identical. Can anyone advise if they have used either companies. As we are heading back to Australia, this will probably be the only chance we get to see the lights.
- 1 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 2 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 6 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 7 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 8 Calgary treats
- 9 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 10 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 11 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 12 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 13 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 14 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 15 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 16 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 17 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 18 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 19 Gros Morne accommodations
- 20 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 21 DOG SLEDDING
- 22 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 25 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa