We are looking at going to PEI and NS with our family this summer. Can anyone tell me which part of PE island has the warmest, swimmable water and the best beaches? Any recommendations for cottages? Thanks
- 1 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 2 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 3 Need help, can't decide
- 4 Calgary - Things to Do
- 5 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 6 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 7 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 8 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 9 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 10 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 11 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 12 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 13 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 14 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 15 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 16 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 17 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 18 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 19 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 20 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 21 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 22 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 23 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 24 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 25 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino