I'm wondering how heavy the traffic will be on Rt 5 between Hope and Sorrento on the August long weekend and especially on the actual holiday, Monday, Aug. 5th? Will it be heavier eastbound or westbound?
August long weekend traffic
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Unitel Direct- Want to spend holidays in Australia
- 2 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 3 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 4 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 5 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 6 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 7 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 8 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 9 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 10 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 14 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 15 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 16 2 days in Vancouver
- 17 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 18 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 19 8 days in NL
- 20 Montreal transportation pass
- 21 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 22 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 23 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 24 Newfoundland tent camping
- 25 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!