Does anyone know what this process is called? The people sit around a table with a large piece of fabric bunched up and they sing a Gaelic song and kind of hit the fabric on the table in a rythmic pattern. Any idea? What does it do to the fabric?
At the Gaelic College in N.S. what is the name of the fabric process . . .
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 5 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 13 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 16 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 19 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 20 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 21 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 22 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 23 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?