Does anyone know what this process is called? The people sit around a table with a large piece of fabric bunched up and they sing a Gaelic song and kind of hit the fabric on the table in a rythmic pattern. Any idea? What does it do to the fabric?
At the Gaelic College in N.S. what is the name of the fabric process . . .
- 1 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 2 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 3 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 6 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 7 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 8 Calgary - Things to Do
- 9 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 12 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 13 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 14 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 15 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 16 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 17 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 18 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 19 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 20 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 21 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 22 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 23 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 24 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 25 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton