Does anyone know what this process is called? The people sit around a table with a large piece of fabric bunched up and they sing a Gaelic song and kind of hit the fabric on the table in a rythmic pattern. Any idea? What does it do to the fabric?
At the Gaelic College in N.S. what is the name of the fabric process . . .
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 2 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 3 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 9 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 10 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental