Does anyone know what this process is called? The people sit around a table with a large piece of fabric bunched up and they sing a Gaelic song and kind of hit the fabric on the table in a rythmic pattern. Any idea? What does it do to the fabric?
At the Gaelic College in N.S. what is the name of the fabric process . . .
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 2 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 3 Quebec City trip.report
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Quebic City or Montreal
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October