Does anyone know what this process is called? The people sit around a table with a large piece of fabric bunched up and they sing a Gaelic song and kind of hit the fabric on the table in a rythmic pattern. Any idea? What does it do to the fabric?
At the Gaelic College in N.S. what is the name of the fabric process . . .
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quality Ketamine,Nembutal,MDMA,Cannabis Oil,LSD,Rohypnol For Sale
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 9 Heli skiing in March
- 10 Toronto lodgings
- 11 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 12 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 13 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining