im from indonesia, next august me and my husband planning to visit eastern canada for our honeymoon.. we've been searching alot about accommodation and all the stuff.
and here we come to question is that true, we can get our tax refund? which is we know that canadian tax is quite high..
pls advice, how do i do that? what are the stuff that include into tax refund? is it only hotels? anything else? pls pls pls... i need this info. thanks a million before..
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Northern Lights
- 2 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 3 Flying from Toronto to London
- 4 Rental car
- 5 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Montreal in April
- 8 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 9 Cross country drive
- 10 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 11 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 12 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 13 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 14 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 15 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 16 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 17 First family trip to Toronto.
- 18 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 19 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 20 Calgary Stampede
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 23 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 24 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 25 Canadian Rockies photography