I am looking for someone who is flying to the US from Quebec City in August .
It is our 30th wedding anniversary and my wife saw a pocketbook she liked in the airport at the duty-free store in July. We were not flying directly to the states so we could not purchase it.
I am looking for someone who is flying from Quebec City directly to the states to make the purchase for me.
Can anyone help me make this happen?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 2 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 5 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 Banff to Jasper and back
- 10 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 11 Canmore for a few days
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 The Canadian
- 14 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 15 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 18 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 19 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 20 East to West, Roadtrip
- 21 Tent camping with a dog
- 22 Help with Victoria get away
- 23 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 24 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 25 car rental canada to alaska and return