I am looking for someone who is flying to the US from Quebec City in August .
It is our 30th wedding anniversary and my wife saw a pocketbook she liked in the airport at the duty-free store in July. We were not flying directly to the states so we could not purchase it.
I am looking for someone who is flying from Quebec City directly to the states to make the purchase for me.
Can anyone help me make this happen?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 45th Birthday Getaway
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 10 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 11 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 15 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian