I see this is supposed to open in May. What are the chances of it not being open yet in late July? Can get a rate of $309 for a two bedroom, two bath upper floor suite. While some other places offer two bedroom suites, they mainly only have one bath. This seems much better for us, and probably better than two individual rooms somewhere else. Anyone know anything about it? Location? Is it really village center? Alternatives?
Any word on the new Pan Pacific Whistler Village Center?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 2 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 3 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 4 quebec
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 7 Alberta Wildfires
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 10 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 11 Niagara Falls Canada
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 14 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 15 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 18 Grouse or Whistler?
- 19 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 20 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 21 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 22 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 23 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 24 Restaurants inWhistler
- 25 Favourite destination in Canada?