Hi, My family (spouise and 7yr old kid with brother/sister in law) will be flying to Winnipeg this Christmas to visit relatives. Since we are in a trip for 2 weeks, we thought of exploring some more tourist spots around Winnipeg and perhaps go somewhere to Toronto and Niagara Falls. I would love to go to Vancouver but we may ran out of time but at least would like to experience east coast(toronto/montreal). Not sure if 2 weeks is enough time to do it but I would love to hear from anyone for any suggestions where to go during those 2 weeks trip. Which one better, riding a train or just rent-a-car when we are in Winnipeg to head to toronto/niagara falls area? We need to go back to Winnipeg airport at the end to fly back home to US. Any other places to visit to interest us and my 7yr old kid? We are young couple in early 30s and my in laws are in mid 20s. thanks in advance..
Any tips on where to go for 2wks trip to Winnipeg?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days