Hi, My family (spouise and 7yr old kid with brother/sister in law) will be flying to Winnipeg this Christmas to visit relatives. Since we are in a trip for 2 weeks, we thought of exploring some more tourist spots around Winnipeg and perhaps go somewhere to Toronto and Niagara Falls. I would love to go to Vancouver but we may ran out of time but at least would like to experience east coast(toronto/montreal). Not sure if 2 weeks is enough time to do it but I would love to hear from anyone for any suggestions where to go during those 2 weeks trip. Which one better, riding a train or just rent-a-car when we are in Winnipeg to head to toronto/niagara falls area? We need to go back to Winnipeg airport at the end to fly back home to US. Any other places to visit to interest us and my 7yr old kid? We are young couple in early 30s and my in laws are in mid 20s. thanks in advance..
Any tips on where to go for 2wks trip to Winnipeg?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment