Does anyone know the altitudes of lake louise, banff, jasper?? I am told you
usually won't get sick below 7500 ft. Is this true?????????
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 hotel in vancouver
- 2 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 3 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 4 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 5 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 6 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 7 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 8 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 9 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 10 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 11 NH to Nova Scotia
- 12 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 13 Banff Area In October
- 14 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 15 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 17 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 18 Niagara Falls Advise
- 19 Ottawa recs?
- 20 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 23 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 24 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 25 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?