Does anyone know the altitudes of lake louise, banff, jasper?? I am told you
usually won't get sick below 7500 ft. Is this true?????????
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver hotel question
- 2 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 3 Banff in October
- 4 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 5 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 6 quebec city and wine route
- 7 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 8 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 9 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 10 Please help with BC itinerary
- 11 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 12 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 13 Victoria?
- 14 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 15 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 16 Calgary
- 17 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 18 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 19 Cape Breton Trip
- 20 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 21 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 22 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy
- 23 Marvellous Montreal
- 24 Propane coolers
- 25 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?