Does anyone know the altitudes of lake louise, banff, jasper?? I am told you
usually won't get sick below 7500 ft. Is this true?????????
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 EMAIL : VERIZON MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385 :4895 USA 24*7
- 2 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 3 Toronto, Montreal, or Quebec City?
- 4 Two days in Montreal things to do
- 5 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 6 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 7 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 8 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Best places in Toronto
- 10 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Victoria, Canada
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands