Hello!!! We disembark from a cruise in Vancouver on July 7th at 7:30 Am. We are spending that night at a waterfront hotel and returning to Boston on the 8th at 11;30 PM. This gives us almost two days to explore the area. We are in our early 60's, healthy, like antiques, old book stores, history and exploring new areas. I visited Victoria and Butchart Gardens a few years ago but my partner has no interest in visiting the gardens. So.....we are open to any suggestions as to how to spend this amount of time in Vancouver. Thanks for any and all ideas. So looking forward to this part of the trip!!!
Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gaspe
- 2 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL