Hello!!! We disembark from a cruise in Vancouver on July 7th at 7:30 Am. We are spending that night at a waterfront hotel and returning to Boston on the 8th at 11;30 PM. This gives us almost two days to explore the area. We are in our early 60's, healthy, like antiques, old book stores, history and exploring new areas. I visited Victoria and Butchart Gardens a few years ago but my partner has no interest in visiting the gardens. So.....we are open to any suggestions as to how to spend this amount of time in Vancouver. Thanks for any and all ideas. So looking forward to this part of the trip!!!
Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver