Hello!!! We disembark from a cruise in Vancouver on July 7th at 7:30 Am. We are spending that night at a waterfront hotel and returning to Boston on the 8th at 11;30 PM. This gives us almost two days to explore the area. We are in our early 60's, healthy, like antiques, old book stores, history and exploring new areas. I visited Victoria and Butchart Gardens a few years ago but my partner has no interest in visiting the gardens. So.....we are open to any suggestions as to how to spend this amount of time in Vancouver. Thanks for any and all ideas. So looking forward to this part of the trip!!!
Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 2 Montreal Questions
- 3 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 4 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 5 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 6 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 7 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 8 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 9 Nova Scotia
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 11 Vancouver
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 14 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 15 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 16 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 17 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 18 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 19 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 20 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 21 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Hotels in Toronto
- 23 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 24 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 25 Best hikes in Banff