Hello!!! We disembark from a cruise in Vancouver on July 7th at 7:30 Am. We are spending that night at a waterfront hotel and returning to Boston on the 8th at 11;30 PM. This gives us almost two days to explore the area. We are in our early 60's, healthy, like antiques, old book stores, history and exploring new areas. I visited Victoria and Butchart Gardens a few years ago but my partner has no interest in visiting the gardens. So.....we are open to any suggestions as to how to spend this amount of time in Vancouver. Thanks for any and all ideas. So looking forward to this part of the trip!!!
Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 2 Eastern Canada
- 3 Advice trip to Canada
- 4 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 7 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 8 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 10 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 11 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 12 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 13 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 14 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 15 Help us see Vancouver island
- 16 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 17 Journey series CAD
- 18 Madrid or Montreal
- 19 Help with Kelowna
- 20 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 21 9 nights in Nfld
- 22 10 days in The Maritimes
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver
- 25 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver