Hello!!! We disembark from a cruise in Vancouver on July 7th at 7:30 Am. We are spending that night at a waterfront hotel and returning to Boston on the 8th at 11;30 PM. This gives us almost two days to explore the area. We are in our early 60's, healthy, like antiques, old book stores, history and exploring new areas. I visited Victoria and Butchart Gardens a few years ago but my partner has no interest in visiting the gardens. So.....we are open to any suggestions as to how to spend this amount of time in Vancouver. Thanks for any and all ideas. So looking forward to this part of the trip!!!
Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Entertainment
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Heli skiing in March
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 8 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 14 Toronto lodgings
- 15 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 16 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 17 rockies in september
- 18 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 19 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Viking Trail
- 21 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 22 Quebec City trip.report
- 23 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 24 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 25 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario