Which is the nicer place to stay for hiking/canoeing and lodging?
Bartlett Lodge, Algonquin Park or Killarney Mountain Lodge, Killarney?
If anyone has stayed at both. Thanks, Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Half day in Vancouver
- 2 good lobster roll
- 3 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 4 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 5 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 6 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 7 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Montreal or Toronto?
- 10 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 11 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 12 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 13 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 14 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 15 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 16 Canada in Feb 2016
- 17 King City and surrounding
- 18 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 19 20 hour layover
- 20 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 21 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 22 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 23 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 24 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 25 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon