We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 2 Nova Scotia
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 4 Vancouver
- 5 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 6 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 7 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 8 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 9 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 10 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 11 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 12 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 13 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 14 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 15 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Hotels in Toronto
- 17 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 18 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 21 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 22 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 23 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 24 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 25 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week