We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quality Ketamine,Nembutal,MDMA,Cannabis Oil,LSD,Rohypnol For Sale
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 9 Heli skiing in March
- 10 Toronto lodgings
- 11 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 12 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 13 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining