We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.