We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 24 hours in Toronto
- 2 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 3 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 4 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 5 Vancouver 4 days
- 6 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 7 Trip to Tornoto
- 8 Marvellous Montreal
- 9 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 10 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 11 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 12 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 13 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 14 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 15 Gettinng around Jasper
- 16 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 17 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 18 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 19 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 22 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 23 Vancouver customs time??
- 24 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 25 Cell Phones in Canada