We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 3 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 4 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 5 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 6 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 7 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 8 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 9 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 11 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 12 Calgary Stampede
- 13 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 14 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 15 11 Day Road trip
- 16 Canada - 1st time
- 17 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 18 Halifax port restaurants
- 19 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 20 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 21 Road Trip Help
- 22 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 23 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way
- 24 Grizzly Bears Campbell River
- 25 Newfoundland- Airport to Downtown transportation.