We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yahoo@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 6 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 7 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 8 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 10 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 11 Traveling with your bike
- 12 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days