We will be flying in and out of Calgary for a 2 week (!) trip to explore and experience the spectacular nature-June 14-June 28
We will have a car and will use Canmore as our base for the first week where we have rented a lovely property-every minute of that week is definitely not planned!!
I am trying to figure out how to do the 2nd week where we would like to do a loop from the Banff
and/ or Jasper area down to Glacier area, explore the park and end back in Calgary by about 3 o'clock on the last day for our trip home
We are looking forward to driving the Road to the Sun Road and not sure of the best way to see that park and the best area to stay in
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 2 Taking a bus from Toronto to Ottawa then on to Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Layover In Toronto
- 4 Banff, Jasper with one year old
- 5 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 6 Getting to downtown from Brossard
- 7 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 8 review of hotel in Montral
- 9 Montreal Questions
- 10 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 11 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 12 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 13 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 14 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 15 Waterton National Park
- 16 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 17 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 18 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 19 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 20 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 21 Romantic destination in Canada
- 22 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 23 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 25 Vancouver