Hi, I would like to get some advice. I will be flying into Dorval airport next week at 1:00 am. I know at that time probably the only transportation is taxi. I am wondering if it is safe? Is it easy to get a taxi at that time? Also, about how much in Canadian dollars does it cost to go from Dorval to downtown Montreal? Thanks in advance!
Airport transportation at Dorval
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 Gaspe
- 4 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 8 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL