We are traveling through Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and on out to NS, NB and, perhaps, PEI. We also want to go to Fundy National Park. Where would you suggest we go and what should we see? We plan to go on down to Acadia National Park and down through Maine, VT, NY and circle back to Iowa where we live. We plan to camp at Fundy National Park and at Acadia and stay in hotels for the rest of the trip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Advice on where to go
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 6 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 7 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 8 Golden, British Columbia
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 13 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 14 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 15 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area