This is my first posting on this topic. What do others think of traveling all the way from Western Pennsylvania, via Phoenix, to Banff, for five nights?
I've gone to Paris for 5 nights, so it seems OK to me, but I want to hear from those who have been there.
It has always been a wish of mine to see Lake Louise and other lakes in the area. We would be sightseeing, and not really hiking. Driving and walking is more likely.
The first night would probably be a wash, landing in Calgary and making our way to a stop.
I would prefer to stay put for all 5 nights, but would be willing to move once, I guess.
Your thoughts are more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea