This is my first posting on this topic. What do others think of traveling all the way from Western Pennsylvania, via Phoenix, to Banff, for five nights?
I've gone to Paris for 5 nights, so it seems OK to me, but I want to hear from those who have been there.
It has always been a wish of mine to see Lake Louise and other lakes in the area. We would be sightseeing, and not really hiking. Driving and walking is more likely.
The first night would probably be a wash, landing in Calgary and making our way to a stop.
I would prefer to stay put for all 5 nights, but would be willing to move once, I guess.
Your thoughts are more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 2 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train