This is my first posting on this topic. What do others think of traveling all the way from Western Pennsylvania, via Phoenix, to Banff, for five nights?
I've gone to Paris for 5 nights, so it seems OK to me, but I want to hear from those who have been there.
It has always been a wish of mine to see Lake Louise and other lakes in the area. We would be sightseeing, and not really hiking. Driving and walking is more likely.
The first night would probably be a wash, landing in Calgary and making our way to a stop.
I would prefer to stay put for all 5 nights, but would be willing to move once, I guess.
Your thoughts are more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/duo-slim/
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights