This is my first posting on this topic. What do others think of traveling all the way from Western Pennsylvania, via Phoenix, to Banff, for five nights?
I've gone to Paris for 5 nights, so it seems OK to me, but I want to hear from those who have been there.
It has always been a wish of mine to see Lake Louise and other lakes in the area. We would be sightseeing, and not really hiking. Driving and walking is more likely.
The first night would probably be a wash, landing in Calgary and making our way to a stop.
I would prefer to stay put for all 5 nights, but would be willing to move once, I guess.
Your thoughts are more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 3 45th Birthday Getaway
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Montreal & Quebec City - June/July
- 6 Layover in Toronto
- 7 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian