This is my first posting on this topic. What do others think of traveling all the way from Western Pennsylvania, via Phoenix, to Banff, for five nights?
I've gone to Paris for 5 nights, so it seems OK to me, but I want to hear from those who have been there.
It has always been a wish of mine to see Lake Louise and other lakes in the area. We would be sightseeing, and not really hiking. Driving and walking is more likely.
The first night would probably be a wash, landing in Calgary and making our way to a stop.
I would prefer to stay put for all 5 nights, but would be willing to move once, I guess.
Your thoughts are more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4us.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster