I will be taking a cruise that leaves Montreal and goes to Quebec City, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor and ends in Boston in mid May. I will only have one day in each city. My wife and I prefer not to do the excursions offered by the cruise line but be on our own. I am looking for suggestions on the following four stops. Quebec City arrive at 8am depart at 5pm, Charlottetown arrive at 11:30 depart at 5:00pm, Sydney arrive at 8am depart at 6pm and Halifax arrive at 8am depart at 5pm. We would like to get a flavor of the city, (the people, the landscape) but understand that will be difficult for the short time we are there. Any help would be appreciated.
Advice on Quebec, Hailfax, Charlottetown and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL