I will be taking a cruise that leaves Montreal and goes to Quebec City, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor and ends in Boston in mid May. I will only have one day in each city. My wife and I prefer not to do the excursions offered by the cruise line but be on our own. I am looking for suggestions on the following four stops. Quebec City arrive at 8am depart at 5pm, Charlottetown arrive at 11:30 depart at 5:00pm, Sydney arrive at 8am depart at 6pm and Halifax arrive at 8am depart at 5pm. We would like to get a flavor of the city, (the people, the landscape) but understand that will be difficult for the short time we are there. Any help would be appreciated.
Advice on Quebec, Hailfax, Charlottetown and Sydney
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing