I will be taking a cruise that leaves Montreal and goes to Quebec City, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor and ends in Boston in mid May. I will only have one day in each city. My wife and I prefer not to do the excursions offered by the cruise line but be on our own. I am looking for suggestions on the following four stops. Quebec City arrive at 8am depart at 5pm, Charlottetown arrive at 11:30 depart at 5:00pm, Sydney arrive at 8am depart at 6pm and Halifax arrive at 8am depart at 5pm. We would like to get a flavor of the city, (the people, the landscape) but understand that will be difficult for the short time we are there. Any help would be appreciated.
Advice on Quebec, Hailfax, Charlottetown and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver