I currently live in Seattle, WA (Canadian citizen living in the U.S) and I've always fantasized about taking a road trip across Canada. My original plan was to take my own car and Drive up to Vancouver and start my drive there. But the thought of having to drive all the way back seems daunting (Unless I take an alternate way back i.3 driving through the northern states.)
I wanted to get some more information on what would be the best way to do this on a budget. I plan on going in the late summer of this year, my Car is compact SUV (2005 Hyundai Santa Fe) in which I was planning on sleeping in my car on most parts of the trip. I also want to check out the sites both urban and nature scenes.
Also, should I take my car, or should I just rent a car and take a plane back?
Any advice and tips would be great. I'm from Canada, but only lived in once Province (B.C), and I would love to see more of my country.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 카지노사이트 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ BUS97.COM ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 토토사이트
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea