I currently live in Seattle, WA (Canadian citizen living in the U.S) and I've always fantasized about taking a road trip across Canada. My original plan was to take my own car and Drive up to Vancouver and start my drive there. But the thought of having to drive all the way back seems daunting (Unless I take an alternate way back i.3 driving through the northern states.)
I wanted to get some more information on what would be the best way to do this on a budget. I plan on going in the late summer of this year, my Car is compact SUV (2005 Hyundai Santa Fe) in which I was planning on sleeping in my car on most parts of the trip. I also want to check out the sites both urban and nature scenes.
Also, should I take my car, or should I just rent a car and take a plane back?
Any advice and tips would be great. I'm from Canada, but only lived in once Province (B.C), and I would love to see more of my country.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 카지노 무료 머니## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Keltic Lodge
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 16 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 17 Banff to Jasper and back
- 18 Canmore for a few days
- 19 The Canadian
- 20 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 21 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 22 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 23 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 24 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 25 East to West, Roadtrip