Can anyone who has been to Halifax recently recommend a nice, moderately priced B/B, centrally located, near the water if possible. My husband and I will be there first week in September for four nights. Also, any sights that are "not to be missed?" Finally, great eats? (seafood, local fare, etc.) Thanks!!!! P.S. This is my first experience with this Fodor's posting system.......
Accommodations in Halifax
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 2 Quebec City trip.report
- 3 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 4 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Quebic City or Montreal
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October