We will be staying one night in Port aux Basques prior to taking the early ferry across to North Sydney, Nova Scotia the next morning. Any hotel/motel/B& B reccomendations?
Accommodation in Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 3 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 4 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 5 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 6 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 9 Canada in winter
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 12 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 18 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 20 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 21 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 Victoria Dining
- 23 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 24 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 25 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter