We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 3 Please help with BC itinerary
- 4 Travel through Chicago
- 5 Vancouver hotel question
- 6 Banff in October
- 7 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 8 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 9 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 10 quebec city and wine route
- 11 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 12 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 13 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 14 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 15 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 16 Victoria?
- 17 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 18 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 19 Calgary
- 20 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 21 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 22 Cape Breton Trip
- 23 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 24 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 25 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy