We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/proshred-elite/
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge