We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/elite-male-extra/
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Small group tour for my parents
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 9 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group