We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 2 Victoria?
- 3 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 4 Marvellous Montreal
- 5 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 6 Vancouver for Christmas
- 7 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 8 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 9 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 12 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 13 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 14 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 17 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 18 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 19 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 21 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 22 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 23 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 24 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 25 Would you stay in Quesnel?