We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Acadia vs. Fundy National Park
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 6 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus