We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Acadia vs. Fundy National Park
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 3 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 10 Where to stay in Banff?
- 11 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 12 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 13 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 14 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 15 Transport of cremated remains
- 16 Rockies trip in June.
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal