We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UFC 206 Preview
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 7 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 8 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 9 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 11 March in Montreal?
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 14 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 15 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 16 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 17 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 20 Tofino
- 21 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 22 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 23 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 24 11th and 12th grade
- 25 Vancouver trip report!