We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US : aol Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS:9*99 8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 4 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 5 Newfoundland in early June
- 6 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 7 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Nova Scotia in July
- 10 Cape Breton in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands
- 13 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 14 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada