We are driving from Portland to PEI (stopping in Acadia, Shoondic, Campobello Island). We have limited time and we definitely want to squeeze in Hopewell Rocks before PEI. So here's my question: I can either (1) drive straight from Campobello Island to Moncton and see Hopewell the next day or (2) Drive from Campobello Island to Alma (then have a half day to explore Fundy National Park) then drive to Hopewell the next day. Is Fundy National Park worth stopping by even though it's just for a half day and if so, what hike is the most worthy. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 4 Jasper
- 5 day trip to Victoria
- 6 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 7 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 9 Newfoundland in July
- 10 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 11 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 12 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 13 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 16 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 17 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 20 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 21 Calgary Stampede
- 22 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 23 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 24 11 Day Road trip
- 25 Canada - 1st time