Planning a road trip for late July & need advice. We are flying into Boston and have 7 nights total. Rough plan is 1st night in Portland & the next night in Acadia National Park. I'd like to fit in Nova Scotia and if posible PEI. I'm concerned that I may be trying to fit too much in and would like advice on people who have been there. After the 2nd night in the Bar Harbor area, considering taking a ferry to Halifax & spending 2 nights. Then moving on to 1 night in P.E.I. (could instead spend 2 nights in P.E.I. & 1 in Halifax.) Then it's headed back to Boston where we're flying out of (and spending the final 2 nights on the way back). Thoughts?
Acadia National Park, Nova Scotia, & PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 yo yo honey
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz