Planning a road trip for late July & need advice. We are flying into Boston and have 7 nights total. Rough plan is 1st night in Portland & the next night in Acadia National Park. I'd like to fit in Nova Scotia and if posible PEI. I'm concerned that I may be trying to fit too much in and would like advice on people who have been there. After the 2nd night in the Bar Harbor area, considering taking a ferry to Halifax & spending 2 nights. Then moving on to 1 night in P.E.I. (could instead spend 2 nights in P.E.I. & 1 in Halifax.) Then it's headed back to Boston where we're flying out of (and spending the final 2 nights on the way back). Thoughts?
Acadia National Park, Nova Scotia, & PEI?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing