Planning a road trip for late July & need advice. We are flying into Boston and have 7 nights total. Rough plan is 1st night in Portland & the next night in Acadia National Park. I'd like to fit in Nova Scotia and if posible PEI. I'm concerned that I may be trying to fit too much in and would like advice on people who have been there. After the 2nd night in the Bar Harbor area, considering taking a ferry to Halifax & spending 2 nights. Then moving on to 1 night in P.E.I. (could instead spend 2 nights in P.E.I. & 1 in Halifax.) Then it's headed back to Boston where we're flying out of (and spending the final 2 nights on the way back). Thoughts?
Acadia National Park, Nova Scotia, & PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 4 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed