Planning a road trip for late July & need advice. We are flying into Boston and have 7 nights total. Rough plan is 1st night in Portland & the next night in Acadia National Park. I'd like to fit in Nova Scotia and if posible PEI. I'm concerned that I may be trying to fit too much in and would like advice on people who have been there. After the 2nd night in the Bar Harbor area, considering taking a ferry to Halifax & spending 2 nights. Then moving on to 1 night in P.E.I. (could instead spend 2 nights in P.E.I. & 1 in Halifax.) Then it's headed back to Boston where we're flying out of (and spending the final 2 nights on the way back). Thoughts?
Acadia National Park, Nova Scotia, & PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field