We have a layover in YVR on our way to Hawaii. We have about 5 hours.
Is this enough time to hop in a cab and head to the Aquarium?
Any other suggestions of where to while away a few hours? note that we will have jackets but not really "winter" clothes so can't really do something outdoors.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 2 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 3 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 4 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 5 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 6 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 7 which hotel in Vancouver
- 8 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 9 Banff or Jasper
- 10 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 11 Jasper Day Hikes
- 12 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 13 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 14 Montreal for 4 days
- 15 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 16 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 17 Maritimes Itinerary
- 18 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 19 Banff September Weekend
- 20 4 day Excursion from Quebec City
- 21 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 22 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 23 First Aid for cruise adventure
- 24 Best lakes in (Canadian) Rocky Mountains?
- 25 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable