We have a layover in YVR on our way to Hawaii. We have about 5 hours.
Is this enough time to hop in a cab and head to the Aquarium?
Any other suggestions of where to while away a few hours? note that we will have jackets but not really "winter" clothes so can't really do something outdoors.
a few hours in YVR with kids
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 2 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 14 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 15 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 16 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 17 how to search for owls in winter
- 18 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 21 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 22 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 23 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 24 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI