We have a layover in YVR on our way to Hawaii. We have about 5 hours.
Is this enough time to hop in a cab and head to the Aquarium?
Any other suggestions of where to while away a few hours? note that we will have jackets but not really "winter" clothes so can't really do something outdoors.
a few hours in YVR with kids
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Car Service in Toronto
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids