We have a layover in YVR on our way to Hawaii. We have about 5 hours.
Is this enough time to hop in a cab and head to the Aquarium?
Any other suggestions of where to while away a few hours? note that we will have jackets but not really "winter" clothes so can't really do something outdoors.
a few hours in YVR with kids
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 3 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 4 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 5 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 6 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 7 Victoria
- 8 Help us see Vancouver island
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 10 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 11 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 12 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 13 NOTL weather in Sept
- 14 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 15 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 16 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 17 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 18 birthday trip
- 19 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 21 Best hikes in Banff
- 22 Hotels in Toronto
- 23 Advice trip to Canada
- 24 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 25 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices