I have just been camping in Algonquin Park for two weeks and as one person told me there; “You haven’t had the full Algonquin experience, if you haven’t seen a black bear!’ Indeed I have and I wanted to share this experience with you so I have written a blog about it. I added a picture of the bear and the beautiful lakes in Algonquin Park.
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 2 Quebec to yarmouth
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 6 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 7 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 8 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 9 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 10 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 15 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 16 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 17 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 18 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 19 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 20 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 21 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 22 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway