I have just been camping in Algonquin Park for two weeks and as one person told me there; “You haven’t had the full Algonquin experience, if you haven’t seen a black bear!’ Indeed I have and I wanted to share this experience with you so I have written a blog about it. I added a picture of the bear and the beautiful lakes in Algonquin Park.
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/elite-male-extra/
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Small group tour for my parents
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 9 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group