I have just been camping in Algonquin Park for two weeks and as one person told me there; “You haven’t had the full Algonquin experience, if you haven’t seen a black bear!’ Indeed I have and I wanted to share this experience with you so I have written a blog about it. I added a picture of the bear and the beautiful lakes in Algonquin Park.
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GMAIL 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact GMAIL tec*h tec*h 24*7
- 2 Metropolitan Movers North York ON - Moving Company
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 10 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 14 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 17 BC or Alberta drives
- 18 Torino in february
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 21 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 22 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Skiing in Whistler
- 24 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 25 lodging in whistler