I have just been camping in Algonquin Park for two weeks and as one person told me there; “You haven’t had the full Algonquin experience, if you haven’t seen a black bear!’ Indeed I have and I wanted to share this experience with you so I have written a blog about it. I added a picture of the bear and the beautiful lakes in Algonquin Park.
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies