I have just been camping in Algonquin Park for two weeks and as one person told me there; “You haven’t had the full Algonquin experience, if you haven’t seen a black bear!’ Indeed I have and I wanted to share this experience with you so I have written a blog about it. I added a picture of the bear and the beautiful lakes in Algonquin Park.
Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/nitric-muscle-reviews/
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 water filtration
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Western Canada in August
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 8 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 9 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 10 Jasper with two elderly
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 Dempster highway in early September
- 13 jasper
- 14 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 15 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 16 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 17 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 18 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 19 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 20 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 21 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 22 Banff
- 23 St John's, NL Camping?
- 24 Christmas in Quebec City
- 25 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation