We are planning a trip to Halifax this May to attend a conference.
We are trying to get some suggestions on what would be realistic as a relatively fast paced but not stressful schedule for our journey! Based on what our friends have told us, it would be beautiful to see PEI and Cape Breton in addition to a little more around Halifax if we can.
May 5, Arrive evening
May 6, Free day in Halifax
May 7, Conference
May 8-14th Free
May 15th, Depart Halifax in the am.
Might like to see Peggy's cove, not sure if it's practical to get to Lunenburg.
Is it worth checking out the Bay of Fundy with such a short trip?
We were thinking to spend 1 day/night in Summerside and 2 day/nights in Charlottetown (not huge Anne fans, so just a brief visit to those sites if any).
Also perhaps One day/night in Cape Breton - Cabot Trail, any other suggestions, overnight in Sydney before coming back to Halifax for departure?
Thank you for helping us, it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?