We are planning a trip to Halifax this May to attend a conference.
We are trying to get some suggestions on what would be realistic as a relatively fast paced but not stressful schedule for our journey! Based on what our friends have told us, it would be beautiful to see PEI and Cape Breton in addition to a little more around Halifax if we can.
May 5, Arrive evening
May 6, Free day in Halifax
May 7, Conference
May 8-14th Free
May 15th, Depart Halifax in the am.
Might like to see Peggy's cove, not sure if it's practical to get to Lunenburg.
Is it worth checking out the Bay of Fundy with such a short trip?
We were thinking to spend 1 day/night in Summerside and 2 day/nights in Charlottetown (not huge Anne fans, so just a brief visit to those sites if any).
Also perhaps One day/night in Cape Breton - Cabot Trail, any other suggestions, overnight in Sydney before coming back to Halifax for departure?
Thank you for helping us, it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Aol mail 1800:681:7208 TECH supp0rt telephone number
- 2 Best places in Toronto
- 3 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 4 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 7 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 8 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 9 Newfoundland in early June
- 10 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 11 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 12 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 13 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 14 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 15 Nova Scotia in July
- 16 Cape Breton in early June
- 17 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands
- 19 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 20 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 21 Passport question for Int flight
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 24 Icefields Parkway
- 25 3 Nights in Cape Breton