We have a wedding to go to in Corner Brook mid-July.
We are two families travelling together... 4 adults and 4 kids... Ages 5 to 9.
We are not sure how to structure our itinerary...
Stay on the West Coast? Or start in St-John and finish in Corner Brook...
The other idea I have is the thought of renting an RV... but if we do that... we would need to stay on the West Coast as we would need to return the RV where we rented it...
Not sure if there are RV rental places close to Corner Brook.
We want to get a good feel of what there is to see in Newfoundland but at the same time it is a huge province and with 4 kids... we have to stay realistic...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 3 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport