We have a wedding to go to in Corner Brook mid-July.
We are two families travelling together... 4 adults and 4 kids... Ages 5 to 9.
We are not sure how to structure our itinerary...
Stay on the West Coast? Or start in St-John and finish in Corner Brook...
The other idea I have is the thought of renting an RV... but if we do that... we would need to stay on the West Coast as we would need to return the RV where we rented it...
Not sure if there are RV rental places close to Corner Brook.
We want to get a good feel of what there is to see in Newfoundland but at the same time it is a huge province and with 4 kids... we have to stay realistic...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 카지노 노하우## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 6 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 Keltic Lodge
- 18 The Canadian
- 19 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 20 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog