We have a wedding to go to in Corner Brook mid-July.
We are two families travelling together... 4 adults and 4 kids... Ages 5 to 9.
We are not sure how to structure our itinerary...
Stay on the West Coast? Or start in St-John and finish in Corner Brook...
The other idea I have is the thought of renting an RV... but if we do that... we would need to stay on the West Coast as we would need to return the RV where we rented it...
Not sure if there are RV rental places close to Corner Brook.
We want to get a good feel of what there is to see in Newfoundland but at the same time it is a huge province and with 4 kids... we have to stay realistic...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 2 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 3 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 4 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help