We have a wedding to go to in Corner Brook mid-July.
We are two families travelling together... 4 adults and 4 kids... Ages 5 to 9.
We are not sure how to structure our itinerary...
Stay on the West Coast? Or start in St-John and finish in Corner Brook...
The other idea I have is the thought of renting an RV... but if we do that... we would need to stay on the West Coast as we would need to return the RV where we rented it...
Not sure if there are RV rental places close to Corner Brook.
We want to get a good feel of what there is to see in Newfoundland but at the same time it is a huge province and with 4 kids... we have to stay realistic...
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 2 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 3 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Quebec to yarmouth
- 10 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 11 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 12 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 13 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 16 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 17 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 18 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 19 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 20 Pearson Airport logistics
- 21 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 22 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States