My husband and I are flying in to St. John's in late August. We want to spend a few days there, but also drive over to Gros Morne. I hear it can be done in 8 hours - can anyone confirm? Or if you recommend we take 2 days to drive there, where's the best place to stop along the way? Or if you think that's not a good use of time, any other suggestions to see great scenery in Newfoundland?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 2 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 3 http://avoirantiaging.com/skinelement/
- 4 Niagra Falls
- 5 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 6 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 7 First Time Trip to Canada
- 8 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 9 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 11 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 12 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 13 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 14 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 15 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 16 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 17 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 18 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 19 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 20 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 21 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 22 Road Trip to Calgary
- 23 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 24 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 25 Thousand Islands - Must Dos