My husband and I are flying in to St. John's in late August. We want to spend a few days there, but also drive over to Gros Morne. I hear it can be done in 8 hours - can anyone confirm? Or if you recommend we take 2 days to drive there, where's the best place to stop along the way? Or if you think that's not a good use of time, any other suggestions to see great scenery in Newfoundland?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-it/
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December