My husband and I are flying in to St. John's in late August. We want to spend a few days there, but also drive over to Gros Morne. I hear it can be done in 8 hours - can anyone confirm? Or if you recommend we take 2 days to drive there, where's the best place to stop along the way? Or if you think that's not a good use of time, any other suggestions to see great scenery in Newfoundland?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Reuniting Love Spell+91-9876425548 in Europe Austria england london uk
- 2 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport