Wondering if we should do 3 nights in Montreal, 3 in QC or 4 in Montreal and 2 in QC. Or take the day trip from Montreal to QC? I have gone through a little bit online of things to do in QC. We would probably like exploring all the old neighborhoods--Old Quebec, Upper Town, Lower Town, etc., Parliament Bldg., Montmorency Falls, Musee de la Civilisation, Citadelle. I realize if we go for 1 or 2 days we will not do all this and that's fine. Just wondering if we should spend our whole week in Montreal or try to do both cities. Thanks for any input!
6/13, 6 nights, Montreal..should we add Quebec City?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 3 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Need tips for this trip
- 5 Rockies trip in June.
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver