Wondering if we should do 3 nights in Montreal, 3 in QC or 4 in Montreal and 2 in QC. Or take the day trip from Montreal to QC? I have gone through a little bit online of things to do in QC. We would probably like exploring all the old neighborhoods--Old Quebec, Upper Town, Lower Town, etc., Parliament Bldg., Montmorency Falls, Musee de la Civilisation, Citadelle. I realize if we go for 1 or 2 days we will not do all this and that's fine. Just wondering if we should spend our whole week in Montreal or try to do both cities. Thanks for any input!
6/13, 6 nights, Montreal..should we add Quebec City?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove