Wondering if we should do 3 nights in Montreal, 3 in QC or 4 in Montreal and 2 in QC. Or take the day trip from Montreal to QC? I have gone through a little bit online of things to do in QC. We would probably like exploring all the old neighborhoods--Old Quebec, Upper Town, Lower Town, etc., Parliament Bldg., Montmorency Falls, Musee de la Civilisation, Citadelle. I realize if we go for 1 or 2 days we will not do all this and that's fine. Just wondering if we should spend our whole week in Montreal or try to do both cities. Thanks for any input!
6/13, 6 nights, Montreal..should we add Quebec City?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Alberta????
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.