Wondering if we should do 3 nights in Montreal, 3 in QC or 4 in Montreal and 2 in QC. Or take the day trip from Montreal to QC? I have gone through a little bit online of things to do in QC. We would probably like exploring all the old neighborhoods--Old Quebec, Upper Town, Lower Town, etc., Parliament Bldg., Montmorency Falls, Musee de la Civilisation, Citadelle. I realize if we go for 1 or 2 days we will not do all this and that's fine. Just wondering if we should spend our whole week in Montreal or try to do both cities. Thanks for any input!
6/13, 6 nights, Montreal..should we add Quebec City?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 5 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 6 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 10 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 11 Golden, British Columbia
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed