Hello @ all,
I am new here and I hope you can give me some suggestions about our next trip to north america.
My husband and I will fly to Seattle this summer, but we have a 6 hrs layover in Toronto (we are living in Europe). We have been twice in Toronto and we already made sightseeing, boat trip around harbour, ... so we don't need to see this again.
Do you have some suggestions what we can do in these 6 hours? Our layover is from about 12 until 6 pm. I think it will take too long to go to downtown. Or what do you think? Is there something to see for us not too far from the airport? Maybe a nice park were we can make a walk (between 2 flights might be a good idea ), eat something, relax... or maybe something to visit when the weather is bad? Maybe you know an event on this day? (30th of june) Or an interesting museum/gallery...?
Thanks a lot!
PS: Sorry for my english - it's time for me to go to America again to improve my knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 2 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 3 Quebec City
- 4 Family ski holiday
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Please help with BC itinerary
- 9 Travel through Chicago
- 10 Vancouver hotel question
- 11 Banff in October
- 12 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 13 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 14 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 15 quebec city and wine route
- 16 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 17 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
Hello @ all,