Hello @ all,
I am new here and I hope you can give me some suggestions about our next trip to north america.
My husband and I will fly to Seattle this summer, but we have a 6 hrs layover in Toronto (we are living in Europe). We have been twice in Toronto and we already made sightseeing, boat trip around harbour, ... so we don't need to see this again.
Do you have some suggestions what we can do in these 6 hours? Our layover is from about 12 until 6 pm. I think it will take too long to go to downtown. Or what do you think? Is there something to see for us not too far from the airport? Maybe a nice park were we can make a walk (between 2 flights might be a good idea ), eat something, relax... or maybe something to visit when the weather is bad? Maybe you know an event on this day? (30th of june) Or an interesting museum/gallery...?
Thanks a lot!
PS: Sorry for my english - it's time for me to go to America again to improve my knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 3 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 7 Best Jasper Campground
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 Victoria in December
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Opportunity for business loan
- 14 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 15 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 16 Nova Scotia - October
- 17 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 18 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 19 Across Canada by Train
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 22 Nova Scotia
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Eating lobster
- 25 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
Hello @ all,