Hello @ all,
I am new here and I hope you can give me some suggestions about our next trip to north america.
My husband and I will fly to Seattle this summer, but we have a 6 hrs layover in Toronto (we are living in Europe). We have been twice in Toronto and we already made sightseeing, boat trip around harbour, ... so we don't need to see this again.
Do you have some suggestions what we can do in these 6 hours? Our layover is from about 12 until 6 pm. I think it will take too long to go to downtown. Or what do you think? Is there something to see for us not too far from the airport? Maybe a nice park were we can make a walk (between 2 flights might be a good idea ), eat something, relax... or maybe something to visit when the weather is bad? Maybe you know an event on this day? (30th of june) Or an interesting museum/gallery...?
Thanks a lot!
PS: Sorry for my english - it's time for me to go to America again to improve my knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토총판.총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Important Year End Tax Planning tips for small business owners
- 3 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Icefields Parkway
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
Hello @ all,