Hello @ all,
I am new here and I hope you can give me some suggestions about our next trip to north america.
My husband and I will fly to Seattle this summer, but we have a 6 hrs layover in Toronto (we are living in Europe). We have been twice in Toronto and we already made sightseeing, boat trip around harbour, ... so we don't need to see this again.
Do you have some suggestions what we can do in these 6 hours? Our layover is from about 12 until 6 pm. I think it will take too long to go to downtown. Or what do you think? Is there something to see for us not too far from the airport? Maybe a nice park were we can make a walk (between 2 flights might be a good idea ), eat something, relax... or maybe something to visit when the weather is bad? Maybe you know an event on this day? (30th of june) Or an interesting museum/gallery...?
Thanks a lot!
PS: Sorry for my english - it's time for me to go to America again to improve my knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Layover In Toronto
- 2 Montreal Questions
- 3 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 4 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 5 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 10 Waterton National Park
- 11 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 12 review of hotel in Montral
- 13 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 14 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 15 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 16 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 17 Romantic destination in Canada
- 18 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 19 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 20 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 21 Vancouver
- 22 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 23 Jasper and Banff
- 24 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 25 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
Hello @ all,