Hello @ all,
I am new here and I hope you can give me some suggestions about our next trip to north america.
My husband and I will fly to Seattle this summer, but we have a 6 hrs layover in Toronto (we are living in Europe). We have been twice in Toronto and we already made sightseeing, boat trip around harbour, ... so we don't need to see this again.
Do you have some suggestions what we can do in these 6 hours? Our layover is from about 12 until 6 pm. I think it will take too long to go to downtown. Or what do you think? Is there something to see for us not too far from the airport? Maybe a nice park were we can make a walk (between 2 flights might be a good idea ), eat something, relax... or maybe something to visit when the weather is bad? Maybe you know an event on this day? (30th of june) Or an interesting museum/gallery...?
Thanks a lot!
PS: Sorry for my english - it's time for me to go to America again to improve my knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 2 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 3 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 4 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 5 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 6 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 10 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 11 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 12 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 13 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 14 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 15 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 17 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 18 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 19 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 20 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 21 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 22 Athabasca Walks
- 23 One week in Canadian Rockies for young Seniors
- 24 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 25 Transportation and weather in Montreal
Hello @ all,