We are planning to drive to Canada from New Jersey in the last week of August going into September 3.
We will have 5 days and was initially planning on going to Montreal and Quebec city. I gathered all the information from other posts in the forum and was very excited to visit these 2 cities.
I just found out that one of our friends who will be accompanying us have already visited these 2 places last year.
So i am looking for any recommendation that we can still visit these places but see more of the country side if there is anything that is going to be good to go with the kids.
Should i consider Ottowa instead of Montreal or Quebec City so that way we do not repeat the same places they have visited.
any recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 Vancouver for Christmas
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia