We are planning to drive to Canada from New Jersey in the last week of August going into September 3.
We will have 5 days and was initially planning on going to Montreal and Quebec city. I gathered all the information from other posts in the forum and was very excited to visit these 2 cities.
I just found out that one of our friends who will be accompanying us have already visited these 2 places last year.
So i am looking for any recommendation that we can still visit these places but see more of the country side if there is anything that is going to be good to go with the kids.
Should i consider Ottowa instead of Montreal or Quebec City so that way we do not repeat the same places they have visited.
any recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 2 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 3 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Keltic Lodge
- 8 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 9 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 10 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 12 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 13 Icefields Parkway
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 18 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 19 Banff to Jasper and back
- 20 Canmore for a few days
- 21 The Canadian
- 22 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 23 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 24 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 25 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car