We are planning to drive to Canada from New Jersey in the last week of August going into September 3.
We will have 5 days and was initially planning on going to Montreal and Quebec city. I gathered all the information from other posts in the forum and was very excited to visit these 2 cities.
I just found out that one of our friends who will be accompanying us have already visited these 2 places last year.
So i am looking for any recommendation that we can still visit these places but see more of the country side if there is anything that is going to be good to go with the kids.
Should i consider Ottowa instead of Montreal or Quebec City so that way we do not repeat the same places they have visited.
any recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 3 BC road trip advice
- 4 Ottawa transportation question
- 5 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 6 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 7 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 14 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 16 Traveling with your bike
- 17 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 18 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 19 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 22 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 23 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 24 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?