My husband & I want to self-drive for only 5 days starting Vancouver, covering Banff, Lake Louise & all usual suspects, finishing in Calgary to take a flight to Fairbanks for a 2 week Alaskan adventure. We are happy to put in whatever driving it takes? Can you tell me if it is doable comfortably. Would a hire car or motorhome be better? Probably want to leave Vancouver by 20/7/17. Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 45th Birthday Getaway
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 10 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 11 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 15 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian