My husband & I want to self-drive for only 5 days starting Vancouver, covering Banff, Lake Louise & all usual suspects, finishing in Calgary to take a flight to Fairbanks for a 2 week Alaskan adventure. We are happy to put in whatever driving it takes? Can you tell me if it is doable comfortably. Would a hire car or motorhome be better? Probably want to leave Vancouver by 20/7/17. Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 4 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston