I am interested in a 4 night say in the Canadian Rockies. Fly into Calgary, then spend 4 nights in the mountains. However, I am uncertain on how to spread out my 4 nights. I am interested in visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Banff, and all the attractions inbetween. With 4 nights, where should we stay? i.e. one night Banff, one night Jasper, one night Lake Lousie, one night back at one of the previous locations? Basically just doing a sighteseeing roadtrip, but want to be sure to see all the sights. What's the best itinerary to place ourselves each night in order to maximize our short visit and see as much as possible? Thanks for your itinerary suggestions.
4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car Service in Toronto
- 2 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids