I am interested in a 4 night say in the Canadian Rockies. Fly into Calgary, then spend 4 nights in the mountains. However, I am uncertain on how to spread out my 4 nights. I am interested in visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Banff, and all the attractions inbetween. With 4 nights, where should we stay? i.e. one night Banff, one night Jasper, one night Lake Lousie, one night back at one of the previous locations? Basically just doing a sighteseeing roadtrip, but want to be sure to see all the sights. What's the best itinerary to place ourselves each night in order to maximize our short visit and see as much as possible? Thanks for your itinerary suggestions.
4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Coach class Canadian Via
- 2 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 Honeymoon destination
- 5 Rockies to Vancouver
- 6 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?