I am interested in a 4 night say in the Canadian Rockies. Fly into Calgary, then spend 4 nights in the mountains. However, I am uncertain on how to spread out my 4 nights. I am interested in visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Banff, and all the attractions inbetween. With 4 nights, where should we stay? i.e. one night Banff, one night Jasper, one night Lake Lousie, one night back at one of the previous locations? Basically just doing a sighteseeing roadtrip, but want to be sure to see all the sights. What's the best itinerary to place ourselves each night in order to maximize our short visit and see as much as possible? Thanks for your itinerary suggestions.
4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!