I am interested in a 4 night say in the Canadian Rockies. Fly into Calgary, then spend 4 nights in the mountains. However, I am uncertain on how to spread out my 4 nights. I am interested in visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Banff, and all the attractions inbetween. With 4 nights, where should we stay? i.e. one night Banff, one night Jasper, one night Lake Lousie, one night back at one of the previous locations? Basically just doing a sighteseeing roadtrip, but want to be sure to see all the sights. What's the best itinerary to place ourselves each night in order to maximize our short visit and see as much as possible? Thanks for your itinerary suggestions.
4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October