I am interested in a 4 night say in the Canadian Rockies. Fly into Calgary, then spend 4 nights in the mountains. However, I am uncertain on how to spread out my 4 nights. I am interested in visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Banff, and all the attractions inbetween. With 4 nights, where should we stay? i.e. one night Banff, one night Jasper, one night Lake Lousie, one night back at one of the previous locations? Basically just doing a sighteseeing roadtrip, but want to be sure to see all the sights. What's the best itinerary to place ourselves each night in order to maximize our short visit and see as much as possible? Thanks for your itinerary suggestions.
4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver