Got back late Friday night and had a really fabulous time! I'll post a full trip report here later tonight or tomorrow morning -- but wanted to just start w/ thanks to those who helped me w/ advice/suggestions. Saw tons, ate LOTS of good food, and walked my legs off (And helped the BC economy quiite a bit along the way)
4 glorious days in Victoria
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 2 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 3 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 5 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 8 Victoria
- 9 Help us see Vancouver island
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 11 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 12 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 13 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 14 NOTL weather in Sept
- 15 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 16 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 17 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 18 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 19 birthday trip
- 20 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Hotels in Toronto
- 24 Advice trip to Canada
- 25 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)