Any helpful tips/suggestions would be appreciated for must see places for a family traveling with 2 small children, (baby and 6 yr. old). Restaurants, rest stops, quickest route with nice scenery would be great.
Starting out from Portland, Maine on a Thursday and driving all the way to Halifax with a potential stop in St. John, NB. Staying in Halifax Thursday through Sunday morning. Driving to Yarmouth on Sunday and taking the ferry back to Portland on Monday. Halifax would be the base city with day trips that don't have too much time spent in the car. Scenery, light houses, ocean drive, quaint villages, and family friendly restaurants with great food is what we are hoping for. So much too see and not enough time but we would like to hit at least a few of the must see places.
Thank you in advance for any useful information.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/allura-serum/
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December