Any helpful tips/suggestions would be appreciated for must see places for a family traveling with 2 small children, (baby and 6 yr. old). Restaurants, rest stops, quickest route with nice scenery would be great.
Starting out from Portland, Maine on a Thursday and driving all the way to Halifax with a potential stop in St. John, NB. Staying in Halifax Thursday through Sunday morning. Driving to Yarmouth on Sunday and taking the ferry back to Portland on Monday. Halifax would be the base city with day trips that don't have too much time spent in the car. Scenery, light houses, ocean drive, quaint villages, and family friendly restaurants with great food is what we are hoping for. So much too see and not enough time but we would like to hit at least a few of the must see places.
Thank you in advance for any useful information.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nous vendons subutex 2mg, 8mg, subuxone aux côtés d'autres pilules
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card