My wife and I will arrive in Halifax airport this Friday, July 1, at 10 pm. Leaving from Halifax on Tuesday at 4:45 pm. So we will have 3,5 days in Nova Scotia.
What will be the best itinerary for these days? We want to drive around, hike, see nature, picturesque towns... may be some kayaking, maybe some whale watching but it is not a must.
From reading other posts I understood that we can go either north to Cape Breton or south but I have nothing on which to base the decision. What would be the ideal itinerary for each direction?
Does it make sense to drive from the airport to Halifax? By the time we get a car it will already be 11 pm. Is Halifax itself is worth visiting?
Also, are there any special considerations for 4 of July weekend? Should I expect any problems finding accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 3 Keltic Lodge
- 4 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 7 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 8 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 9 Icefields Parkway
- 10 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 11 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 12 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 13 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 14 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 15 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 16 Banff to Jasper and back
- 17 Canmore for a few days
- 18 The Canadian
- 19 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 20 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog