My wife and I will arrive in Halifax airport this Friday, July 1, at 10 pm. Leaving from Halifax on Tuesday at 4:45 pm. So we will have 3,5 days in Nova Scotia.
What will be the best itinerary for these days? We want to drive around, hike, see nature, picturesque towns... may be some kayaking, maybe some whale watching but it is not a must.
From reading other posts I understood that we can go either north to Cape Breton or south but I have nothing on which to base the decision. What would be the ideal itinerary for each direction?
Does it make sense to drive from the airport to Halifax? By the time we get a car it will already be 11 pm. Is Halifax itself is worth visiting?
Also, are there any special considerations for 4 of July weekend? Should I expect any problems finding accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/extensive-ageless-serum/
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea