My wife and I will arrive in Halifax airport this Friday, July 1, at 10 pm. Leaving from Halifax on Tuesday at 4:45 pm. So we will have 3,5 days in Nova Scotia.
What will be the best itinerary for these days? We want to drive around, hike, see nature, picturesque towns... may be some kayaking, maybe some whale watching but it is not a must.
From reading other posts I understood that we can go either north to Cape Breton or south but I have nothing on which to base the decision. What would be the ideal itinerary for each direction?
Does it make sense to drive from the airport to Halifax? By the time we get a car it will already be 11 pm. Is Halifax itself is worth visiting?
Also, are there any special considerations for 4 of July weekend? Should I expect any problems finding accomodation?
3.5 days in Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ICQ: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Heli skiing in March
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 8 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 14 Toronto lodgings
- 15 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 16 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 17 rockies in september
- 18 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 19 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Viking Trail
- 21 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 22 Quebec City trip.report
- 23 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 24 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 25 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario