My wife and I will arrive in Halifax airport this Friday, July 1, at 10 pm. Leaving from Halifax on Tuesday at 4:45 pm. So we will have 3,5 days in Nova Scotia.
What will be the best itinerary for these days? We want to drive around, hike, see nature, picturesque towns... may be some kayaking, maybe some whale watching but it is not a must.
From reading other posts I understood that we can go either north to Cape Breton or south but I have nothing on which to base the decision. What would be the ideal itinerary for each direction?
Does it make sense to drive from the airport to Halifax? By the time we get a car it will already be 11 pm. Is Halifax itself is worth visiting?
Also, are there any special considerations for 4 of July weekend? Should I expect any problems finding accomodation?
3.5 days in Nova Scotia
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing