Interested in touring Canada in the next year. I am 38 years old...therefore I am on the age border of trips that I could end up choosing being with a bunch of senior citizens or a bunch of kids in their early twenties. I am looking for something in between but not with a bunch of people my age that are there for family vacations with their wife and kids...but with single people in my age bracket that are adventurous and want to meet new people. When i was younger...i went on a contiki tour...it was a lot of fun...lots of good people...very good balance in age and a good balance of singles versus the couples. We all walked away with a lot of good friends and that is what I am looking for in my next trip. Any suggestions?
30s to 40s Singles Travel Tours in Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 2 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Need tips for this trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver