Interested in touring Canada in the next year. I am 38 years old...therefore I am on the age border of trips that I could end up choosing being with a bunch of senior citizens or a bunch of kids in their early twenties. I am looking for something in between but not with a bunch of people my age that are there for family vacations with their wife and kids...but with single people in my age bracket that are adventurous and want to meet new people. When i was younger...i went on a contiki tour...it was a lot of fun...lots of good people...very good balance in age and a good balance of singles versus the couples. We all walked away with a lot of good friends and that is what I am looking for in my next trip. Any suggestions?
30s to 40s Singles Travel Tours in Canada
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail