We are hoping to travel from USA (East Coast) to Calgary in September for 4 days to explore Banff. Yes, work prohibits must longer then this.
It is a lot of flying so hoping for the best.
We like to do some hiking - but nothing too intense (3 hrs or less per day) due to knee issues.
I would appreciate any recommendations you have for us.
As it is our anniversary we would like lovely accommodations as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Couples Counseling Leduc
- 2 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 3 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy