We are hoping to travel from USA (East Coast) to Calgary in September for 4 days to explore Banff. Yes, work prohibits must longer then this.
It is a lot of flying so hoping for the best.
We like to do some hiking - but nothing too intense (3 hrs or less per day) due to knee issues.
I would appreciate any recommendations you have for us.
As it is our anniversary we would like lovely accommodations as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge