We are hoping to travel from USA (East Coast) to Calgary in September for 4 days to explore Banff. Yes, work prohibits must longer then this.
It is a lot of flying so hoping for the best.
We like to do some hiking - but nothing too intense (3 hrs or less per day) due to knee issues.
I would appreciate any recommendations you have for us.
As it is our anniversary we would like lovely accommodations as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 hp@ printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 canadian outlets
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 5 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 6 Toronto to Gros Morne National Park
- 7 BC road trip advice
- 8 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Ottawa transportation question
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 14 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 15 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 16 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 17 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 18 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 19 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 20 Traveling with your bike
- 21 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 22 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 23 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 24 Alberta Trip_2017
- 25 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY