We are hoping to travel from USA (East Coast) to Calgary in September for 4 days to explore Banff. Yes, work prohibits must longer then this.
It is a lot of flying so hoping for the best.
We like to do some hiking - but nothing too intense (3 hrs or less per day) due to knee issues.
I would appreciate any recommendations you have for us.
As it is our anniversary we would like lovely accommodations as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 4 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 5 Newfoundland in early June
- 6 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 7 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Nova Scotia in July
- 10 Cape Breton in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands
- 13 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 14 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada