I'm looking to plan a last minute 2-3 day trip for my wife and I to St. John's and was looking for some suggested itineraries. We enjoy both the outdoors and the cultural/historic aspects of a vacation. (Never been on a vacation where we didn't enjoy ourselves!) Should we bother renting a car? Hotel or B&B? Tours (land or see)? Attractions we should see? It's a shorter time than we'd like but we're squeezing it in between other commitments. Thanks!
3 Days in St. John's late July
- 1 I9220 Unlocked Android Smart phone
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?