We fly into Halifax mid June and have 3 days before flying out again. The four of us are hiring a car and want to include Prince Edward Island. Any suggestions for the route, the highlights and accommodation on this round trip ? . Would we need to book accommodation ahead of time ? Any suggestions would be welcome
3 Day Round Trip including Halifax and PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 2 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 3 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 4 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 5 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 6 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 7 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 8 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 9 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 10 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 11 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 12 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 13 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 16 2 days in Vancouver
- 17 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 18 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 19 8 days in NL
- 20 Montreal transportation pass
- 21 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 22 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 23 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 24 Newfoundland tent camping
- 25 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!