We fly into Halifax mid June and have 3 days before flying out again. The four of us are hiring a car and want to include Prince Edward Island. Any suggestions for the route, the highlights and accommodation on this round trip ? . Would we need to book accommodation ahead of time ? Any suggestions would be welcome
3 Day Round Trip including Halifax and PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 2 Alberta Wildfires
- 3 Niagara Falls Canada
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fresh Fruit from US
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 quebec
- 11 Jet to Victoria
- 12 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 17 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 18 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 19 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 20 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 21 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 22 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 23 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 24 Grouse or Whistler?
- 25 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?